Re: [tlug] im-ja 0.9

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 20:40, Stuart Bouyer wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:46:07 +0900
> Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com> wrote:
>
> > I am having problems compiling all versions after im-ja 0.7 under Gentoo
> > Linux.  I think it is probably a local problem.  Configure finds wnn
>
> <snip>
>
> >         In file included from wnnconfig.h:1,
> >                          from wnnlib.h:31,
> >                          from wnn.h:5,
> >                          from im-ja.h:135,
> >                          from im-ja-gtk.c:31:
> >         /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.3/include/wnn/commonhd.h:52:22: wnnerror.h: No such file or directory
>
> <snip>
>
> > It is clearly looking for the wnn include files in the gcc include
> > directory rather then /usr/include.  This only seems to be happening
> > with the im-ja.  Has anyone got any idea what is happening here?
> >

> Actually it's finding the wnn include files (at least wnnconfig.h) what it's not finding is wnnerror.h.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.  I just presumed the file was not
there because it is not listed as a freewnn file.

# qpkg -l freewnn|grep include
/usr/include
/usr/include/wnn
/usr/include/wnn/jllib.h
/usr/include/wnn/cplib.h
/usr/include/wnn/jslib.h
/usr/include/wnn/msg.h
/usr/include/wnn/config.h -> wnn_config.h
/usr/include/wnn/jlib.h
/usr/include/wnn/wnn_config.h
/usr/include/wnn/rk_spclval.h
/usr/include/wnn/wnnerror.h
/usr/include/wnn/commonhd.h

But take a look at this. I guess gcc has messed up somehow.

# qpkg -f /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.3/include/wnn/commonhd.h
sys-devel/gcc *

I moved this directory and it installed without incident problem.

Thanks.

Edward