Re: [tlug] .forward file

What I would do is analyze one of the messages by hand to determine
what in the message indicates an attachment, and then write a small
filter in perl to strip that part off. I'd then pipe to the perl script
from the .forward file. Of course this depends on your perl scripting
ability... Do you have any perl or shell scripting knowledge?

Shawn