[tlug] .forward file

I'm using the .forward file in my homedir to redirect incoming mails to my
keitai. The problem is, if I get mails with attachements that exceed a
certain
size the mail bounces back to the sender.

I, therefore, would like to strip off the attachment and forward only
the text
message to my mobile. I know we can pipe stuff to external commands from
the .forward file, but how do I get rid of the attachments?

Sven