Re: [tlug] Low traffic

> What do you all think?

1. It seems like the attendance at Tech meetings has held fairly
steady for the last year or so - anyone with a longer perspective?

2. Do we have web stats? I wonder how the activity on the web site
has changed over time.

3. If the bonenkai signups mean anything, we're in trouble :)

4. Just for the hell of it, here's a histogram of list traffic
for the last couple years

2001 Oct     228
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Nov     492
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Dec     564
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Jan     481
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Feb     447
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Mar     628
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Apr     513
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 May     698
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Jun     858
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Jul     629
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Aug     462
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Sep     533
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Oct     353
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Nov     266
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2002 Dec     268
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Jan     369
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Feb     431
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Mar     156
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Apr     257
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 May     437
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Jun     276
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Jul     267
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Aug     228
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Sep     303
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Oct     198
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2003 Nov     133
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Yeah, I got too much time on my hands. If anyone know of any sysadmin
or CGI/database work, I'd love to hear about it off list.)

Ed Wright
edward@example.com