Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2003 Bonenkai

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 07:51 am, Raymond Regalado wrote:

> TLUG people I know personally are Chris Sekiya and Jack Morgan

If you know Chris and Jack, then you know what sort of a drunken crowd to
expect at a TLUG nomikai :-)  By all means come out.  I'd be there too if I
wasn't also in the US now.  Most of the TLUG old-timers are either no longer
in TLUG or no longer in Japan.  I'm a near old-timer, started in late '97 or
early '98, back when we met at the old HSBC building.  How many of you
remember that place? :-)

Jonathan