Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2003 Bonenkai

I'd like to join the bonenkai because I'm falling in love with Linux,
even as I read about SCO and their ridiculous lawsuit and so I'd like to
get to know the Tokyo Linux community, but I'm relatively new to Linux,
and I've never been to a TLUG nomikai and I'm not sure I know anyone in
this group and I'm a shy person and I'm afraid that the Penguin might
bite me, so I'm vacillating about whether or not to attend.  The only
TLUG people I know personally are Chris Sekiya and Jack Morgan, and I
believe they're not active members anymore (Jack's in the US)...<sigh>

Rambling,

Raymond