[tlug] Problem with Canna not mounting dictionaries

Hi!

Since I started using Gentoo Linux, I've been using Wnn as my kanji
backend server, since Canna doesn't work. However, I've also been
compiling all my input methods with Canna support, and this seems to be
causing a problem with the GTK2 input module uim. Anyway, I'm very keen
to fix Canna.

What happens is whenever I start kinput2 I get the following message:

Warning: bonoboをマウントできませんでした
Warning: supをマウントできませんでした
Warning: scienをマウントできませんでした
Warning: pubをマウントできませんでした
Warning: keisanをマウントできませんでした
Warning: bashoをマウントできませんでした
Warning: geoをマウントできませんでした
Warning: zipcodeをマウントできませんでした
Warning: gcannaをマウントできませんでした

This doesn't happen when I start kinput2 as root, because then it has
access to the files. However, since I'm not root when I start X, I don't
understand exactly how I'm supposed to do this automatically. Any thoughts?

Best regards

Dave Oftedal