[tlug] Japanese word-processor for Linux

A couple of people have emailed me about this recently, so I have put
together a page on the topic, saying that OpenOffice1.1 (or later) does
the trick. The page is at:

	http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/linuxjwp.html

Some emailers have expressed some misgivings about kinput2/Canna|Wnn,
as they seem to be coming from JWP/NJStar and want simpler SKK-style
input. I have added a bit about using kinput2/Canna, and added links to
Mike Fabian's instructions, which AFAIK are the only English
instructions around for using kinput2/Canna.

Any feedback and suggested additions to the page would be welcome.

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554