Re: [tlug] anyone used a OpenBlockS266

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 23:42, Edward Middleton wrote:
> I was taking a stroll round Akihabara last weekend and found these.
>
> http://openlab.plathome.co.jp/OpenBlockS266/index.html
>
> They looked like the perfect home Linux server/router solution.  Has
> anyone used one of these.  The price seems rather excessive, but might
> be less hassle then trying to hack a LinkSys router into doing something
> similar.
http://www.cyclades.com/products/4/ts100/specifications
(also cyclades.jp) they have a longer history and great support-and if
the prices haven't gone up too much are fairly competitve--They are also
a little more realistic about what their hardware can do.
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+