Re: [tlug] Linux powers throw weight behind desktop version

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 19:24, Sanjay Chigurupati wrote:
> FYI,
No less than two weeks ago Red Hat said Linux is not ready for the
desktop (in response to Novells buying of SuSE) now they chnaged their
mind I guess they meant any distro other than Red Hat they don't want to
see on the desktop <internal FUD is worse than external FUD and Red
Hatis getting too good at it>
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+