[tlug] unleashing xim support for im-ja

Hi.

The xim server for im-ja has reached a usable state. It is now possible to
input Japanese with im-ja into non-gtk2 apps.
I have tested it with gtk1, gtk2 (yes it works with the xim module) and
openoffice.
Screenshot: http://siliconium.net/~boti/im_ja-openoffice.png

Usage:
The im-ja-xim-server should be used similarly to kinput2.
After starting the im-ja-xim-server, it should be available in your
application after you start it like this:
$ XMODIFIERS=@example.com=im-ja-xim-server your_app

The xim server is locale independent, there is no need to export
LC_ALL=ja_JP and such, but the locale of the xim server and the client
need to be the same.

Disclaimer: This is not a release. There are still plenty of things to
fix, but I thought I should make it available to anyone who wants to give
it a try.

In addition to CVS, source and debian packages are at
http://siliconium.net/~boti/im-ja/  (They are still named v0.8)

Enjoy.

--
B0Ti.