Re: [tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji....RH9

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:52:51 +0900, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

> crashing on RedHat9 when inputting Japanese (using the box with all
> choices), I recieved this:
>

> Now what you met is not a problem with ooo but an known problem
> with RedHat9's default kinput2 (kinput2-canna-wnn6-v3.1-4.i386.rpm).

FYI,

Using

kinput2-canna-wnn6-v3.1-11
Canna-libs-3.6-24
Canna-3.6-24

and doing a hardboot, the problem dissapeared.

I tried upgrading the packages and  just restarting Canna but it required
a hardboot since I am as previously mentioned *nix challenged and didn't
know what else to try doing.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/