Re: [tlug] Best Linux Distribution with Japanese Support

> Though, Vine was developped base on RedHat,
> Laser5 Linux too. I can say, RedHat is the root
> of Japonized Linux.

There are other ja distros that are not based on RH.
- Omoikane Linux (Debian)  http://www.omoikane.co.jp/
- Plamo Linux (Slackware)  http://www.linet.gr.jp/~kojima/Plamo/

Not that I wanna get it, but I couldn't find a way
to download the source code of Omoikane Linux (even non-commercial
version) from their web page. Isn't it against the GNU license..?