Re: [tlug] Windows' Linux Look-alikes--paper on Copyright law andcopying the MS GUI in Linux

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:51:20 +0900 scripsit Douglas Steele:

> I am looking for comments, criticism and advice (especially on technical
> issues) for a Copyright analysis I've written on copying the Windows
> user interface in Linux.  Rather than dump a 110 pdf file on the entire
> list, I'll email it to anyone who wants to take a look (please specificy
> PDF or OpenOffice format).  By way of background, I'm a U.S. attorney in
> Tokyo and also work with xpde.org, a free software project.

Send me the .pdf document and I'll put it up on the web for those who want
to d/l it.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)