[tlug] Best Linux Distribution with Japanese Support

Hi
   I am looking for a Linux Distribution which comes with the best Japanese Support.( I am not looking for a Japanese Version like Debian JP or Redhat rpms). I prefer a  English one where I get Japanese input and display on X and if possible on console. I would like to hear  the Lug-ies experience preferably on the source based linux distros.

Currently I am using Slackware9.1 but have to tweak a lot to get things done.

KS