[tlug] Sayonara

I am leaving Japan in a few days, but, due to a trip to Sydney
first, this week-end is probably one of my last chances to send
this email from Japan.

I am going back to France. My last "working day" in my company's
Japanese branch will be on 17th. I will then spend a few days to
relax in Kusatsu before using the one-way ticket to Paris...

I enjoyed Japan so much, and TLUG as well (even if I joined only
once your meetings). Therefore, don't be surprised if I come back
around sometime in the future.
This is a major issue with Asia (not only Japan): When you get there
you can love or hate... My "problem" is that I am deeply anchored in
the first category ;-)

I will keep my registration to your mailing-list, obviously.

Sayonara,

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)