Re: [tlug] Fedora Project.

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 02:07, Pedro Jara Palma wrote:
> hi there.
>
> I have read some of this in fedora.redhat.com, is cool!!! i think is like a
> debian but with newer released software, maybe more buggy but what the
> hell!!! redhat inc. is gonna use the community for testing and development
> purpose for free for the development of their RedHat Advanced Server, but i
> hope that the Fedora project will be powerful enough to override this fact.
Fedora as I was reading about it is a test bed for Red Hat.  The real
focus was that Fedora would be the bleeding edge (based on Red Hat) and
that there apps would get tested an dstabilized for later integration
into the "stable" Enterprise Red Hat offerings.  It is actually a good
idea and I am quite impressed that Red Hat thought of it and is putting
it in place.  For myself I am developing a wait and see I am running too
many distros already.
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+