Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:51:07 -0600
To: Matt Gushee <matt@example.com>
From: Charles Oriez <coriez@example.com>
Subject: Need Japanese translation

Matt -

I'm putting together instructions for the average person to subvert the
sitefinder bug with a hosts file fix.  I want to get it translated into a
few major languages.  Could you provide a Japanese version by COB Friday if
I give you the English version by COB tomorrow?

Charles Oriez     coriez@example.com
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
You can't be a real country without a beer and an airline.
A football team and some nuclear weapons help, but at the
very least you need a beer - Frank Zappa

----- End forwarded message -----

mgushee@example.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.