[tlug] Mail Server

Hi,

I am was just going to install a mail server, but have only a little
experience with senmail and haven't played with anything else yet.  I
searched the archives to see if anyone was using Qmail or Exim or anything
besides Sendmail or had any experience or recommendations but found
nothing - which I thought was strange.

Exim is obviously GPL per their site, Qmail license is well rather confusing
and per my search on google no comment I have read yet clarifies it in the
least.

All three seem to be quite popular and well supported.

Does anyone have any advise or preferences relative to mail servers?

James Cluff

Tokyo Kasei Kogyo, Ltd.

jc@example.com
phone 81-3-5640-8862