Re: [tlug] Quick update on the OpenOffice 1.1 issue

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 08:08:22AM +0900, Shawn wrote:

> -that is shft+space produced an input box and I was able
> >to input Japanese without problem.
>
> Yes that works fine for me under RH9, the problem is after inputing
> hiragana, then hitting space twice to bring up the box with all the kanji
> choices (instead of hitting space once and using arrow keys to loop through
> them), then that is only when the problem appears.

Hrm, in a case like that, I'd wind up simply using the arrow keys, but
I'm lazy.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: Whatcha doin', love?
Drusilla: I'm naming the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also
it's day.
Drusilla: No, I can see them. But I've named them all the same
name, and there's terrible confusion.