Re: [tlug] Quick update on the OpenOffice 1.1 issue

 -that is shft+space produced an input box and I was able
> to input Japanese without problem.

Yes that works fine for me under RH9, the problem is after inputing
hiragana, then hitting space twice to bring up the box with all the kanji
choices (instead of hitting space once and using arrow keys to loop through
them), then that is only when the problem appears.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/