Re: [tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji input trouble

Re:

> Just wondering if anyone had luck with Open Office 1.1.0rc5 (or any 1.1
> releases).
>
> Everytime I enter hiragana and press space twice to get the box with all my
> selections of kanji, input fails and open office soon crashes -- (giving me
> a nice convenient means to report it by the way[so yes it is reported in
> detail] -- all software should be like that, it puts bugzilla to shame).
>
> Just me and my settings somehow I wondered?

Although I had trouble with 1.03, kanji input has worked well with 1.1
for me...  What software are you using for kanji conversion?  It might
also be a font issue?  I had some trouble at one point with one of the
fonts I was using, but either way, I think it might well be a problem
upstream of OpnOf-1.1.  Not sure, but in any case, it's working fine on
my computer (W2K/IME).

Lyle