Re: [tlug] swen (not swan)

Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> I don't know about you people, but I started getting more than 20
> copies a day of the "Microsoft update" in various forms. And the
> amount seems to be doubling every day, today it was just 2 megs.

I've got more like a 100 a day, but that's probably because the list of
idiots that have my address on file is longer than yours... :)

Interesting to note that this thing exploits an Outlook HTML preview
vulnerability that's presumed fixed since March 2001. Even when I refuse
to believe that people can be thick enough not to patch the gaping holes
in Windows security in over two years, I guess that means that people
are generally thick enough to execute unknown attachments.

The world is coming to an end, save your buffers.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate