Re: [tlug] can't send email to AU from YahooBB

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I was able to connect now also (my fourth try since this
> was posted to the list, and the first success):

I tried connecting 21 times and (finally) succeded once!  So my IP isn't
blacklisted.  But why do some hosts have no problem connecting, even from
YahooBB?

By the way, I used the bash command line:

false; until(($? == 0)); do telnet 61.117.1.225 25 ; done

Thanks,
11011011