Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:00:11AM +0900, A. Sajjad Zaidi wrote:

>Quite the opposite here. I think I'll need to hire and train around a
>dozen people in the next few months if Linux requests continue to poor
>in at this rate.

That's great, I'm happy to hear that you have such a good business
opportunity.  It seems like the next big things for Linux are
major breakthroughs in places where affording MS licensing is
really difficult, and in countries getting tired of being under
the MS thumb, as seen in the recent announcement that Japan and
Chine will be funding work on alternatives to Windows (pretty
much read as "Linux" I think).

>"ALL FANATICS MUST DIE!"

Heheheheh :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9