Re: [tlug] sylpheed-gtk2

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 00:34:27 +0200
Ulrich Plate <plate@example.com> wrote:

> Can't very well pester TLUG with this for very long before someone yells
> "take it outside, boys"... :) I hope you'll allow me some first
> observations here:
> 1.) I've got me Japanese subject lines in both the overview and the
Thanks for your comments. I'll forward your mail to the sylpheed-gtk2
list.
Unfortunately the project is still in the start-up phase, and there aren't
many people to work on it until the environment solidifies. Looks like it
will be a branch on sylpheed-claws with those developers collaborating as
well.

--
B0Ti.