Re: [tlug] Server Disposal

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 02:27:05PM +0900, Brett Robson wrote:

> 4 computers, 2 monitors, 4 guitars (incl a bass), 3 synthesizers,
>wide screen TV. Sorry I can't afford a bigger apartment..

Take a walk along Tamagawa, on the Kawasaki side between Shukugawara
and Futako-Shinchi.  You'll find places where there are homeless
guys with fairly large blue plastic tents, kerosene heaters,
electric lights, *generators*, and pet cats.

Need I say more? :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9