Re: [tlug] AirH" with Linux (RedHat9 more specifically)

Matt> hmmm ... maybe I'm doing something wrong then.  I
Matt> booted the computer with the card inserted and used
Matt> the gui to configure the dial-up.  However, I keep
Matt> getting a dial-up error.  I don't have the card with
Matt> me at the moment so I'll have to wait until I get home
Matt> to try it again and get the exact error code.  I'll
Matt> send out the error code in an hour or so.

I've had it working recently with my b-mobile card which I imagine
would probably be much the same kind hardware.

I just used the standard ppp dialup configuration options using (I
think) redhat-network-configure and no special configuration (same
dialer string as works on my SL-C760, etc.)

					Bruce