Re: [tlug] sylpheed-gtk2

Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> I have contacted Takuro Ashie a while ago and suggested that he should
> make the sylpheed-gtk2 development public.
> Yesterday he imported the source into CVS at sourceforge:
> http://www.homa.ne.jp/~ashie/diary/?200309a&to=200309060#200309060

That's a very smart move. My skills aren't up to helping you at all, but
if you want warm words of encouragement, look no further! :) The GTK2
version of Sylpheed has been available for a while, but I haven't tested
it yet. Does it go as far as support for multilingual emails? Like,
French/German diacritical characters *and* Japanese? Please? :)

Cheers
Ulrich Plate