[tlug] repost: debian weekly news

Seems like the spamfilter ate my mail, so I'm reposting:

I just saw this in the Debian Weekly News and thought I should share it
with you since there are some familiar apps and even faces in the slides.

----
 At the 10th international conference of [4]European Association for
Japanese Studies in Warsaw Janusz Bien gave a [5]talk on Debian GNU/Linux
as a Japanese language teaching platform.

 4. http://www.eajs.org/
 5. http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~jsbien/slajdy/JSB-EAJS03-s.pdf
----

--