[tlug] Oracle audit

Evening y'all、

I've been wondering why you had been so quiet for the past week. Then
I tried to send this message via GOL's SMTP server, only to get the
message that it is being denied by relays.osirusoft.com... :( Hope this
one gets through.

さて、
I'm putting in a proposal for a software audit that's being tendered,
and I'll have to bring along one or two Oracle wizards. If any of you
feel like free-lancing for a few weeks sometime in Q4, I'd be happy if
you could contact me off-list.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate
PS: It's one thing to have the mailing list protected by a blacklist,
but please don't have the listmaster use the same SPAM prevention
routine... Makes it difficult to tell someone about my problem, you
know:

  listmaster@example.com
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<plate@example.com>:
    host tlug.jp [202.221.206.26]: 553 5.3.0 Denied by
relays.osirusoft.com.