Re: [tlug] Super long compile times

By way of comparison, I just built a 2.4.22 kernel on a
substantially identical machine (same processor, same chipset,
same amount of memory, similar disk configuration) in nine minutes.

Either there's something awfully weird about that other machine,
or it's all Mandrakes fault :-)  He's just about ready to give
up on Mandrake (what a long road that's been! :-)  so we may
soon find out.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9