Re: [tlug] multicd recorder for ISO 9660

Hi David,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:08:58PM +0900, J. David Beutel wrote:
> Where is some software to automatically format and burn multiple ISO 9660
> CD-Rs on Linux?  I'm looking for something like multicd, but for ISO 9660
> instead of ext2.

gui based writers work pretty well, but I still prefer mkisofs+cdrecord,
simply because of the control it offers. You can add all kinds of
extentions such as Joliet and Rock Ridge. I don't think ext2 can be used
as a CD/DVD fs. Its either ISO9660 or UDF.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
Sr.System Administrator