[tlug] PGP key (was "Out of Memory: can't log in to my machine")

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 04:24  PM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> The usual public keyservers don't have your key...

Many apologies -- had thought that I'd done a "cut and paste" from the
key page, but hadn't.  The correct key is 2CEFA662 (not 22), and
available from the usual public keyservers.

Gives you an idea of the folks I usually email that I hadn't yet had a
complaint about the sig. =)

Larry Stanbery, RHCE
GPG Key ID: 2CEFA662