[tlug] [OT] C/C++: Need alternative to strsep or strtok

I'm trying to parse this korean dictionary called engdic into the EDICT
format (Discarding the metadata for now) in order to be able to use it
with gjiten2. However, I fell into the trap of trying to use strtok or
strsep in order to parse the lines into individual fields, instead of
writing my own functions. I've got them to stop segfaulting, but they
still don't work. So I'm giving up on those.

Is there a C++ equivalent of strsep / strtok that actually works?

-Dave Oftedal

--
http://home.no.net/david/