Re: [tlug] hi

I was installed RH7.2 for my C1XE(64+64MB) with no problem.

when tryed to 7.1 ,C1XE makes an black window that cause is
I think 7.1 isn't support video-driver in C1XE.

maybe C1XF too.

---
Masakazu Nakano.
Dairiten.com - an open source VoIP and Ubiquitous Portal site in Japan.
http://www.dairiten.com/modules/news/