[tlug] Could not start kdeinit

Well, I found the cause. Actually, a friend came over and looked at it and
he found the cause.

I had upgraded this system from RH 7.4 to RH 9.0. Apparently when you do
that some old shared libraries were left that conflicted. I would have never
in a million years found that.

Anyway, he found it by manually issuing the "kdeinit" command and reading
through the error messages (which don't appear when you start up from
login).

He deleted the conflicting libraries and KDE started up fine.

doug