Re: [tlug] Questions about Japanese input

    JB> On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 07:15:48AM +0900, Doug Lerner wrote:
    >> Going back to a text client after all these years would be a
    >> huge backward's step for me.

    JB> Different strokes for different folks.  I found going back to
    JB> a text mail client to a huge step forward :-)

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I experience that every evening when
coming home from work (I have to use ms outlook there :(, but I'm
working on that issue :). Graphical clients are meant for
non-technical people, text clients on the other hand tend to be very
flexible and configurable. I feel like moron with outlook...

--
Viktor
Now playing _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Plach Yeremiyi - Rlu - 06 - Vona