Re: [tlug] Questions about Japanese input

Unfortunately it doesn't work. What happens when started up in the Japanese
environment is that the UI for Evolution is partially translated (in some
places incorrectly translated) into Japanese.

But I can't input Japanese (SHIFT-SPACE has no effect) and I can't read
Japanese, even after changing the fonts.

Have you tried Thunderbird?

doug