Re: [tlug] Questions about Japanese input

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 05:55:57AM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 06:08:16PM +0900, Doug Lerner wrote:
> >

> > (2) It seems you always have to switch out of kinput2 with SHIFT-SPACE to
> > enter a line return and go to the next line, and then switch back again to
> > keep on typing. Is that true?

Quick question here--I just did a bit of experimenting--I did find that
if I use the Enter key on the number pad, I had a problem--however, if I
use the return key on the main keyboard, I don't have a problem.  Are
you possibly using the number pad section's enter key, rather than
return?

The thought occurs to me, though I'm too lazy to test it, that it might
even be a terminal issue--that is, maybe it's a kterm issue that would
go away with mlterm or rxvt.   Hrm, not sure if that makes any sense,
it's 6:00 AM here and I should be sleeping, but as someone once said,
"There's no snooze button on a hungry cat."

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Could I be seeing Billy's asteroid body?
Giles: Astral body, and I don't know.