-----------------
Date:   Saturday, August 9th, 2003
Place:   Wall Street Associates Japan Boardroom.
  			5/F Yam Building, 11-3, Ginza 7-chome,
  			Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan
         	map:
http://www.wsagroupjapan.co.jp/ContactUs/images/WSA-MAP.gif
Time:   13:30-16:30

----------------- ----------------- ----------------- -----------------
-----------------
Topics:  August  meeting will feature:
1. Pre-boot Execution Environment by KITANO
2. Ruby BY ZEV

----------------- ----------------- ----------------- -----------------
-----------------
1. Pre-boot Execution Environment by KITANO
Kinichi Kitano will briefly speak about PXE(Pre-boot Execution
Environment). PXE is a protocol designed by Intel that allows
computers to boot through the network. He'll speaks about what is PXE,
how we can use PXE and how to set up a PXE server.

----------------- ----------------- ----------------- -----------------
-----------------
2. Ruby BY ZEV
Ruby is an Object Oriented scripting language created by a Tokyo local,
Yukihiro Matsumoto.  Today's presentation will be a brief introduction
to the programming language and development tools that make Ruby a
pleasure to work with.

----------------- ----------------- ----------------- -----------------

After the meeting:

         We will continue chatting about Linux and Mauro's honeymoon
over a few beers.

Contact:

Baba  ......070-5561-0255 (PHS)
Yukki  ......070-5089-9902 (PHS)