Re: [tlug] key signing

Jim Tittsler wrote:

>If you would like to get your GnuPG/PGP key signed by other
>TLUG members, remember to bring along three or four
>"keyslips"[1] and photo ID to Saturday's meeting.

What a great idea! Too bad my stay in Japan has been delayed for one
year. I'd love to see what a TLUG meeting is like some time.
Though of course, nothing beats printing out your key on a trusted sheet
of A4 paper with a drop of your blood on it and OCR scanning it at the
other end. ;)

--
http://home.no.net/david/