[tlug] Re: Trying to use ctrl-space instead of shift-space

"Norman Diamond" <ndiamond@example.com> さんは書きました:

> I created file ~/.Xresources and inserted this line:
> *ConversionStartKeys: Ctrl<Key>space
>
> Great, now I can safely type a space even if I was still holding down
> the shift key after the previous character.  Ctrl-space is a perfectly
> fine way of firing up canna.

But it is very annoying if you use (X)Emacs, because

    C-SPC runs `set-mark-command'

> But ctrl-space doesn't turn off canna.  I still have to press the old
> shift-space to turn off canna.
>
> Anyone know how to make it really work?

Probably you have to edit ~/.canna as well. Does this help?:

    http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/xemacs-xim-canna-conflict.html

--
Mike Fabian   <mfabian@example.com>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。