Re: [tlug] Novell letter to SCO - "You don't own it anyway"

Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

> Here's the latest development in the SCO saga:
>
> "Red Hat Sues SCO Over Claim to Unix Code"
>
> The article itself doesn't contain much more than the title but it's good
> to know SCO aren't going to get away with this scot free.

Back before this happened when SCO was dragging their feet producing any
evidence, somebody speculated this is what they were trying to do: to
get sued by, rather than suing, IBM, because then the burden of proof
would fall on IBM's side.  I'm not sure whether that is what SCO is
doing, but it is interesting seeing from that perspective.

Stephen