RE: [tlug] BBC Radio embedded RealPlayer?

Had the same problem.  I derived this workaround:

1. When the java script window opens ("Player") right click somewhere on it
and select "view page source".

2. Find in page rpm

3. Copy the URL and paste into your bookmarks or create as a desktop link
pointing to this URL

4. A click on the link will conjur up your favourite show (in my case
"Radio1" and "Andy Kershaw").

My favourites right now are "Colin and Edith" , they stand in for Sarah Cox
for the next two weeks (from 14h or 15h for two hours).

bye

patrick