[tlug] im-ja v0.7

Seems to be a quiet day at tlug, so I shall break the silence with my
annoncment. I just released IM-JA v0.7.
It's available from http://im-ja.sourceforge.net as usual.

Changelog is as follows:
    Japanese translation (ja.po)
    Added an about tab to im-ja-conf.
    Kana input is sent to the conversion engine.
    Added a gnome panel applet to display and change the input mode.
    Fixed segfault with gnome-terminal.
    Module is not linked to libglade anymore.
    Candidate window key handling enhancements.
    Keypresses are received even if the status window has the focus.
    Customizable Preedit Commit key.
    Status window positioning fixes.
    Over-the-spot preedit window.
    Source code cleanup.
    Segfault when changing gtk input methods fixed.

I'd appreciate if anyone could make an rpm for redhat. Probably the one I
made under debian won't install properly.

Please report any problems.

enjoy,

--
B0Ti.