Re: [tlug] Howto on Gentoo i18n

Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> ecrit:
>> And Thus Spake Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> (on Sat, 26 Jul 2003
>> 09:49:06 +1000 (EST)):
>>
>> > I can do Australia bashing and France bashing too. I'm qualified for
>> > both.
>>
>> Interesting. Which particular areas of France are you best qualified to
>> bash?

Well, I guess I'm "best" qualified to bash Essonne in particular and
Ile-de-France in general, since that's the only part of France I have
actually lived in. It's a while since I checked the fine print in the
Country Bashing Control Board (CB2) rules,  but I seem to recall that
living anywhere in a country qualifies you to bash not only the entire
country but also the near neighbours as well.

Not that I'd bash France, of course. The Frogs can turn nasty, and one
Rainbow Warrior was enough. Anyway, as Thomas Jeffereson was rumoured
to have said: "Every man has two countries, his own and France."

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen (j.breen(a)csse.monash.edu.au  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298