Re: [tlug] katakana

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 10:31:39PM +0900, simon colston wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:44:45 +1000 (EST)
>
> Oh, I see, you have the proper credentials for Japan bashing.  That's OK
> then, it would seem.

Now that Jim's credentials to Japan bash have been established, I am a bit
curious about your credentials to be schmuck.. I mean you are really pretty
damn good at it.  I am just curious as to the particulars. You know, did
you get special training or does it come natural? Perhaps you have special
certification? Inquiring minds want to know.

--Matt