Re: [tlug] katakana

Not Japan bashing but drinking is part of business and I have a long
train ride every day and I see people barfing on the train and even saw
a guy pass out too.  Some people just handle their bussiness meetings :)

simon@example.com
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, MCP, RHCE, Server+