Re: [tlug] documentation

Have you asked docbook-apps@example.com

 > Does anyone have any nifty ideas of how to document internal projects
> online?

I know zero php and this suggestion depends on what would need to be done
to make them php pages.

If it is just adding a php header, you could build your documentation using
Ant (which I do now) and use a concat task to concatenate a file, or a
series of files, to a single file or the console.  In other words, add your
generated files to a file containing the header.

To do that, you may need to use a foreach task that is in a optional ant-
contrib package so you can iterate through your files.  Just a thought.

Like I say, I would ask the mailing list above (you may have to go to the
oasis site find the subcribe list first though) and would be surprised if
ant somehow can't be used to do what you want (and then securely deploy
your pages remotely using ssh task which is in the cvs version of ant or
ftp if you don't mind).  It is a really great tool for building docbook
documentation and a world of other things as well.
 -- Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/